Thursday, May 6, 2010

GO WEST!!

My name is Nathan Destefano from Mr. Marinello's class, and I play the wagon master in the play, Go West. I lead the cowpokes and the miners in the second scene. We have a lot of fun every day at our rehearsals. Sometimes we mess up on the dances a little, but I'm sure when you're there, we won't forget a step :). My favorite dance is Go for the Gold, because it is one of the faster paced songs, and it is lively. My favorite scene is scene two, because I have a big role in this scene, and most of my lines are in this scene too.

Scene seven is a great scene also because everybody is in it. I am very satisfied with my character and the reason is I like having a significant role in scene two. Don't forget though that everybody gets their turn in the spotlight or at least in a small group of two or three. We have the times of each individual class's performance listed below. Don't miss your child in the spotlight! Hope to see you in the gym on May 14th!


Stemper's class: 9:30 a.m.
Marinello's class: 10:30 a.m.
Sommerville's class: 1:00 p.m.
Mikulecky's class: 2:00 p.m.

No comments: